:-)

There is nothing more beautiful than being able to see the beauty of everything beyond light and shades!

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 20 – The meaning behind your blog name

MY KHALEIDOSCOPE WORLD -- I have been digging the word kaleidoscope since third year high school; had it not been for Daniel Steel's super-drama Kaleidoscope novel, I would not have a novel analysis. I just love the idea of a thing where all colors can be seen depending on the angle, where different colors meet at a certain point and create a beautiful mosaic of everything about reality. Perhaps a kaleidoscope reflects who I am, perhaps not. I would like to believe that I am eclectic, especially my ethical principles, and I see truth as something relative. Everything is a matter of perspective -- how one sees one is relative. And because my nickname is Khal, viola! I decided to coin the two words: Khal + kaleidoscope = Khaleidoscope. To make it more personalized, I added "[M]y" at the beginning and ended it with "[W]orld."

3 comments:

  1. and like a kaleidoscope, your blog is oh-so-colorful ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks z and b :) haay i am soooo soooo bad for not keeping up with the 30-day blog challenge.

    ReplyDelete