:-)

There is nothing more beautiful than being able to see the beauty of everything beyond light and shades!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 23 – 15 facts about you

1) Not your average housewife
2) One instance when I don't cover my feet (with socks or stockings): when taking a bath (swimming included)
3) Lights off please -- when I sleep
4) I always order the same thing at ZAGU: regular, chocolate with extra pearls
5) My one and only order at Starbucks: tall Chocolate Cream Chip Frappe with non/low-fat milk
6) Risk-taker and yet loves to calculate everything
7) I can survive without rice
8) I am a cookie monster :)
9) I still buy and collect Hello Kitty stuffs
10) My favorite all-time superhero is Dare Devil, a lawyer at day and defender at night
11) I am not a fan of sour foods like green mangoes and pickles
12) I am a self-confessed OC
13) People misjudge me as silent :)
14) I am actually shy
15) I am a frustrated architect (geez)

1 comment: