:-)

There is nothing more beautiful than being able to see the beauty of everything beyond light and shades!

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Day 30 – A photograph of yourself today + three good things that have happened in the past thirty days

I'm supposed to finish this 30-day blog challenge last March 15, 2011 and I can just easily antedate this blog entry. But what's the point? Other than the fact that I would like to end this 30-day blog challenge even a year after it's supposed to end, I simply would like to blog about yesterday and today.

This last entry says: a picture of myself and three good things that have happened in the past thirty days. Here's the last picture of myself which was taken last September 7, 2012 while I was in the plane from Cotabato to CDO, enroute Manila.

The three good things that have happened in the past thirty days:
1) Learning that I am pregnant
2) Learning that hubby and I are ready to have a baby, very ready actually
3) Learning to accept the fact that it isn't just meant to be, not this time.

Yesterday, (coincidentally 9/11) I lost the baby. Truly tragic, heartbreaking, but very humbling experience. I wish accepting it is just like opening the palm of my hand. I wish it's just something I can just throw or wash away. I wish I can just cry it all and totally forget about it. I wish this is just a bad dream.

But somethings are real. And this one is.

Is this thing good? Maybe not today, but it will be either a good learning experience or a good story to tell my future children, definitely, someday. I can't wait to tell them how I have longed for their existence.

So my 30-day blog challenge has come to an end, not exactly on when I should've ended it, but better late than never.

*****

More blogging soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Khal, i hope you don't mind the first name basis or accept it as disrespect, especially that you now hold a high position in office.

    I was updating my blog and I hopped on to my friend's page. I am saddened to know that my haunch based on your FB posts have been confirmed.

    My heart goes out to you both. Your little angel will be looking down on you from Heaven. Stay strong - physically and emotionally. My prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete