:-)

There is nothing more beautiful than being able to see the beauty of everything beyond light and shades!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 1 – A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was


I used to love food.  But ever since my dietitian compelled me not to eat almost everything (yes, including carrots, broccoli, cabbage, tomatoes and oats), I started to distant myself from food.  This picture is in memory of the food I used to eat and once upon a time loved to eat.

*****

My daily routine ever since I got sick: 

8AM wake up
8:30AM eat breakfast
10AM browse the net, visit my PVZ Zen Garden
1PM eat lunch
2PM resume my bonding moments with my laptop
3:30PM take a nap
5PM watch TV
7PM eat dinner
8PM watch TV/dvd
11PM sleep

There is nothing bright and shiny about my daily routine.  I am usually home-alone, talking to no one but the internet.  But lo and behold, I am not complaining about it.  From the overly-busy career woman to becoming the-almost-stationery full-time wifey, yes, this has got to be the best holiday every. *winks*  (P.S. Believe it or not, my sched is still tight that I sometimes couldn't take a bath.  YIKES!)

No comments:

Post a Comment