:-)

There is nothing more beautiful than being able to see the beauty of everything beyond light and shades!

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 13 – Your favorite musician(s) and why

I love the artistry of her music; the poetically captivating lyrics add drama.

The genius in jazz.

Steven Tyler is truly a one of a kind musician. He is endangered and special.

There is something about this family of musician that makes me love them regardless of what music they play.
Voice + lyrics = complete package.

2 comments:

  1. Awww.. You make me miss the good old days of high school/early college music! I just realized I haven't listened to Jewel and The Corrs in soooo long!

    P.S. I love Michael Buble too! He's currently in my playlist. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks dee :) michael bubble's "everything" was supposedly one of our wedding playlist. but *ignorance* tried to mess with our playlist. only the "so close" was played right, all the rest, wala jud nasunod.

    ReplyDelete