:-)

There is nothing more beautiful than being able to see the beauty of everything beyond light and shades!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 4 – Your favorite photograph of your best friend

Now this one is tough. I basically have at least 6 sets of best friends (not to mention the close friends I had in my younger days, I still treasure them dearly; P.S. I know they know who they are). My best friends are:

the love of my life, my best-est friend,
Abdelnur Campong

my number 1 fan and critique,
my ever dearest Mom

my girlfriends (UL-BR):
Raga, Monch and Miz

GYVES: Abde and Bez

My SSEAYP Balanghay family :)

My PMP (Philippine Minority Program) comrades 
and Tita Lin (representing NIU ITO)

I consider my SSEAYP and PMP comrades as best friends even if I spent so little time with them -- that's because we still maintain good communication and we always keep each other posted in case of special events and crisis.  For a greater cause, they are my brothers and sisters for life!

No comments:

Post a Comment