:-)

There is nothing more beautiful than being able to see the beauty of everything beyond light and shades!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 2 – A photo of something you ate today

Because I am still depressed with the idea that I am not allowed to eat almost all foods that I used to eat, I'd like to change the concept of today's supposed blog which is "a photo of something that you ate today" into "photo/s of something that you wish you had eaten today."

So here they are:

* Home-cooked Khal-Style Chopsuey -- This looks very nutritious right? But how come I can't eat it anymore? Well, it has potatoes that are high in carbohydrates and calories, broccoli and cauliflower that are high in purine (culprit in increasing uric acid), carrots that are bad for asthma (especially when I found out that I am allergic to carrots after undergoing skin test).





* Sardines, danggit and rice -- obviously, sardines and danggit (dried fish) are both high in uric acid.. rice on the other hand is so high in carbohydrates which will become sugar..




* Thai Me Up's Moist Chocolate Cake -- This sinful rich chocolate cake can ruin any diet. LOL My Mom, Nana (Granny) and I shared this cake last February 4 during my Nana's visit to CDO.



* Kyla Bistro's Oreo Cheesecake -- The serving size was so big that my Mosshi and I had to divide it (unequally, he got the bigger part).  Truly mouthwatering. Hmm as soon as my diet is over, I would definitely reward myself with a slice of this cheesecake.

2 comments:

  1. that oreo cheesecake is mouth watering!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was. super :) we actually ate one more slice of this oreo cheesecake.hehe very tempting.

    ReplyDelete