:-)

There is nothing more beautiful than being able to see the beauty of everything beyond light and shades!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 6 – A photo of animal you'd love to keep as a pet

Oh! I miss to blog about this.. I guess the reason for that is obvious. I am not a pet-lover and I don't have any intention to keep pet/s other than the five kois and two janitor fish that we keep at home in our pond-like outdoor aquarium. Well, I used to love dogs; I had them when I was younger.. But as I grow up, my schedule became more hectic and my lifestyle became more demanding that I cannot afford to take care of any pets.

Just to be clear about this no-pet-policy, I do not hate animals. In fact I love reading about them and visits to zoos always excite me. I just think that I am not qualified to be an owner of any. 

(photo will be attached soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment