:-)

There is nothing more beautiful than being able to see the beauty of everything beyond light and shades!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 3 – Your idea of a perfect first date

I am one of those who believe that it's who you are dating with that makes any date perfect. But assuming that all men are equal (uhhmmm, this is no way possible), my idea of a perfect date would be this:


* Ice-skating! *

Of course my date does not have to be a pro in figure skating, but I do want us to guide each other as we glide in the ice. LOL I will know if he is man enough to stand by my side for better or for worse. Nyahyah!

After ice-skating, we will have pizza, pasta and ice-cream for snacks.  I will know him more according to his choice of pizza toppings, kind of pasta and flavor of ice-cream.

(P.S. All expenses have to be shouldered by my date.)

Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment